This deep-fried cheese-stuffed burger made from bacon – entirely bacon – comes courtesy of PeppersAndSmoke.com.
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 to 2 sticks mozzarella string cheese, cut into small pieces
- Packaged beer-batter mix
- A neutral-flavored oil, for frying (safflower oil, peanut oil, or vegetable shortening work well)
- Your favorite hamburger bun
- The cheese of your choice
- The condiments of your choice
Did you notice that there is NO HAMBURGER MEAT?! Click here to see the step-by-step pictures.
If that’s too much for you, try the slightly healthier option – the Ground Bacon Burger
I feel ill…