Denny’s Tells America “Let’s Get Cheesy!”
A COW-orker sent us this awesome new sandwich from Denny’s – the Big Daddy Patty Melt.
At first we thought it was a joke – something out of The Onion – then we realized the Mac ‘n Cheese Big Daddy Patty Melt was real! If anyone has tried it please let us know in the comments or on Facebook.
The ultimate cheesy choice with the Mac ‘n Cheese Big Daddy Patty Melt – a hand-pressed beef patty topped with new creamy Mac ‘n Cheese, melted cheddar cheese and zesty Frisco sauce on grilled potato bread, served with a side of wavy-cut French fries. That’s right, no sandwich is too small or meat too mighty to benefit from just a little more cheese.
Last year Denny’s introduced the Fried Cheese Melt. Anyone with a significant other knows that you have to outdo yourself each year but Denny’s went a little too far and nearly doubled the calorie count (1690 for the Big Daddy Patty Melt and a mere 895 for the Fried Cheese Melt). Take it easy Denny’s, save some calories for next year!
Along with the Big Daddy Patty Denny’s has introduced:
- The Cheese Please Omelette – a three-egg omelette with a blend of cheeses folded in, topped off with a creamy cheese sauce and diced tomatoes, served with hash browns and choice of bread. (800 calories)
- The Winner Winner Cheesy Dinner – two golden-fried chopped beef steaks covered in pepper jack cheese sauce, served with a side of new creamy Mac ‘n Cheese, broccoli topped with cheese sauce and dinner bread. (1520 calories)
- The Cheesy Breakfast Sampler – featuring a cheddar smoked sausage, two eggs scrambled with cheddar cheese, hash browns topped with melted shredded cheddar cheese and choice of bread. (710 calories)
- Say Cheese Sizzlin’ Skillet – a blend of diced cheddar smoked sausage, fire-roasted peppers and onions, grape tomatoes and seasoned red-skinned potatoes topped with shredded cheddar cheese, cheese sauce and two eggs cooked any way you like. (1120 calories)
- The Big Cheese Country-Fried Steak & Eggs – featuring a golden-fried chopped beef steak covered in pepper jack cheese sauce, served with hash browns topped with melted shredded cheddar cheese, two eggs cooked any way you like and choice of bread. (1210 calories)
For dessert try the Strawberry Pancake Puppies® or the Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake! You can get any of the breakfast items with “extra ooze” for only $0.69 more.