Men’s Health – The 20 Worst Foods in America
The 20 Worst Foods in America
Eat This, Not That explores the 20 worst (best!) foods in America. Some excerpts are listed below.
20. McDonald’s 5-piece Chicken Selects Premium Breast Strips contain 830 calories (including creamy ranch, yay!)
17. Ruby Tuesday’s Turkey Burger contains 1,145 calories (before the fries!)
14. Quizno’s Classic Italian (large) contains 1,510 calories. But who can eat a large anyway? I’ve only known a couple people that could 1) eat a large and 2) afford the large!
10. Bob Evans Caramel Banana Pecan Cream Stacked and Stuffed Hotcakes has 1,540 calories. Even the name is super-sized!
9. Chili’s Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream has 1,600 calories but aren’t you going to share it anyway? FTA: “Would you eat a Big Mac for dessert? How about three?” -Yes. Yes I would.
2. Chili’s Awesome Blossom is equal to 67 strips of bacon! YES! It has 2,710 calories and 6,360mg of sodium. Drink plenty of water.
1. Outback Steakhouse’s Cheese Fries contains 2,600 calories. It looks like they got them to go? Who gets fries to go? Morons.
Keep in mind that these aren’t going to be that bad for you as long as you invite 10+ friends to help. Just make sure they show up or you’re screwed!